2017 - 10 - 30

Yanagibashi Komatsuya | Taste of Edo | Where the sounds of the…


2017/05/18 に公開
Established in 1880, Komatsuya prospered from the Meiji era to the beginning of the Showa era.
It operated an inn from where men took geisha on pleasure boats to float on the Sumida River, and offered tempura and sashimi caught by casting nets.
Komatsuya started to sell a takeout treat called Edomae tsukudani, or grilled crucian carp. These became very popular.
The fourth-generation owner still makes them in the same way as before at the edge of Yanagibashi.

TEL : 03-3851-2783
Mon.-Fri. 9:30am-6:00pm
Sat. 9:30am-5:00pm
Shop holiday : Sunday, national holidays
WEB (English Site)

1-2-1 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Asakusabashi Station

by Nice Brothers